Monday, June 8, 2020

6/8/20 The Last Trade

As of today, I'm transitioning to buy-and-hold.  Positioning will take the form of 78% VT (ie, the world market, replicated using a 50/50 mix of VTSAXVTIAX) + 5.5% allocations in EEM (emerging markets)/ XLF (banks)/ XLI (industrials)/ XLE (energy).  I may rebalance from time to time.

I have no interest in trying to time the decision, and I'm OK paying up (~1%) to open the positions today.  After all, I skirted much of the damage on the way down, and also fully participated in last Friday's rally.

Moving on to other interests.

5 comments:

  1. 2nd this one is for you, I know how your like the Stones.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwtyn-L-2gQ&feature=emb_logo

    Cheers to all the original trading boys, hope you are all well in these weird times.

    Over and Out T3D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it when individuals come together and share thoughts. Great blog, continue the good work!
    Buy Instagram Followers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This link on financial services was very useful for my search. If you don't know about the Who can invest in growth capital? then ADDX financial services helps you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey -- Are Things still ALIVE Over Here?????????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any Chance of Getting it Rolling AGAIN??????

      Delete